The West Virginia PTA Nominating Committee is seeking interested PTA members looking to serve as an officer or at-large member on the Board of Managers and Executive Committee for the 2023-2025 term.
The West Virginia PTA Nominating Committee Chairperson must receive all applications no later than Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Please take a moment to review the attached application and consider serving on the WV PTA Board of Managers. It's a great way to serve your community and be involved in advocating for all the children of West Virginia.
- Continue Conducting Meetings.
- How to Close Out Your Finances
- Update Binder/File for Each Officer.
- How to Conduct Elections if Your Board's Term is Ending.
- Planning for "Back to School".
Ctrl+Click to access each underlined link.
The West Virginia PTA is excited to announce that we have teamed up with MemberHub! Memberhub, an online tool designed to help you run your PTA, will be provided to all local PTA/PTSA units and councils free of charge!
MemberHub is valued at $1,200 per year for PTOs and other membership organizations, but because MemberHub & WV PTA want to further the PTA mission through technology, we've teamed up to provide MemberHub to you free of charge.
MemberHub is a tool that makes it easier to run the PTA -- engaging families, raising funds, and staying in good standing. See how Lacy PTA used MemberHub!
Here are MemberHub’s most popular features:
- Get your own e-store. Sell PTA memberships (including custom and bundled memberships) and raise funds -- all in your e-store.
- Raise more funds and keep them in your school. You get your own fundraising channel in MemberHub. It's simple: Send PTA emails to your families, and local businesses sponsor the emails. Learn more.
- Engage families. MemberHub's communication tools, calendars, signups, file-sharing, and directories help you keep families in the loop.
- Easily stay in good standing. Your free account automates dues remittance, membership reporting & state PTA compliance.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Popular help articles: (Ctrl+Click to access each underlined link)
- MemberHub: Site Overview
- Login: Access your MemberHub Site
- Admin Console: Overview
- Import Contact Information
- Three steps to get started in your MemberHub store
- Sample communication to promote your school store to families
- Video overview of the MemberHub store
- How to let shoppers name their price in your MemberHub store
- How do I create donations in the MemberHub store?
- How do parents access our MemberHub store?
- How to set up categories in your store
- How to add items to your store
- How to set up memberships and create custom bundled/family memberships in your store
- How to change settings for processing fees
- How to pay your state dues in MemberHub
- How to Enter PTA Officers
- Fact sheet: Taking payments online through MemberHub
- How to complete your application to take payments online
- How to start sending weekly newsletters to all your school families
- How to use html newsletter templates in MemberHub